Tuesday, September 6, 2011

SHAVE ICE

NOW, LAST NIGHT I PLANNED ON BAKING & TAKING LOTS & LOTS OF PICTURES. BUT OF COURSE... I BAKED & BAKED BUT FORGOT TO TAKE LOTS & LOTS OF PICTURES. =( I WAS SO DISAPPOINTED. NEXT TIME. I PROMISE!

BUT I DO HAVE SOME OTHER PICTURES I WANT TO SHARE WITH YOU ALL. I DECIDED TO STOP BY THIS SHAVE ICE & ICE CREAM PLACE IN MY CITY. THEY HAVE A HUGE SELECTION OF FLAVORS FOR THE ICE...

THEY HAVE 16 FLAVORS OF ICE CREAM...


YOU CAN EITHER GET SHAVE ICE WITH ICE CREAM IN THE MIDDLE... OR WITHOUT. 

^I ORDERED A SMALL. YES, THIS IS A SMALL. :)


VANILLA ICE CREAM IN THE MIDDLE... CAN YOU SAY YUM!?


THEY EVEN HAVE CUTE LITTLE CUPS FOR KIDS ICE CREAM.

WELL THAT IS ALL FOR NOW... I HAVE A BUSY DAY AHEAD OF ME SO LETS ALL HOPE I CAN GET SOME BAKING IN SO I CAN HAVE A NEW BLOG  POSTED SOON FOR YOU ALL :) 

HAVE A FUN EVENING EVERYONE :)





No comments:

Post a Comment