Monday, September 5, 2011

A LITTLE TOO EXCITED?

SO TODAY AFTER WORK I DECIDED TO STOP BY MICHAEL'S AND PICK UP SOME MORE HALLOWEEN/FALL DECORATIONS FOR MY HOUSE. YES, ILL ADMIT... I'VE ALREADY STARTED DECORATING. MY FIANCE IS ALWAYS MAKING FUN OF ME BECAUSE I PULLED OUT THE DECORATIONS "TOO EARLY" BLAH BLAH, ITS NEVER TOO EARLY. :)

SO BEFORE I CHECKED OUT, I DECIDED TO TAKE A STROLL TO THE BAKING SECTION. LIKE I DONT HAVE ENOUGH BAKING ACCESSORIES. I FOUND A BUNCH OF NEW HALLOWEEN & FALL CUPCAKE LINERS, SPRINKLES AND RIBBONS. I WAS SO EXCITED. :)



SINCE IM HOME ALL BY MY LONESOME TONIGHT, I THINK I AM GOING TO GET TO SOME BAKING & HAVE A NEW BLOG POSTED UP TONIGHT OR TOMORROW WITH SOME PICTURES, & RECIPE'S FOR YOU GUYS. HOPEFULLY EVERYONE'S NIGHT IS AS LOVELY AS MINE.

STAY TUNED :)

No comments:

Post a Comment