Sunday, September 4, 2011

THE BEGINNING -

Let me tell you a little about myself. My name is Kristine, and I am the owner of Made of Lovee bakery & catering. :) We do not currently have a store front (yet), so all of our business is online. I've been cooking & baking for a little over 2 years. One night I pulled out a cookbook and just decided to make pretty much everything the book contained. I learned that cooking and baking helped me clear my mind. I love experimenting with new flavors and ideas, I don't just do it because it's something I'm good at but it's something that I truly enjoy. I attended The Art Institute for about a year... and realized the school wasn't right for me. I felt like I wasn't learning the things that would help me with my career. I've taught myself everything I know from online, and my knowledge is still expanding. I plan to go back to school for my business and hopefully open up a restaurant. Okay, enough about me...


Well I decided to finally start a blog. I kept putting it off, but I'm hoping it won't be too much for me to handle. :) 


I AM SO EXCITED FOR FALL! I'm over this summer heat. I just want it to be cold outside & have the smell of pumpkin and cinnamon apple taking over my house! I have LOTS of idea's on my to-do list for this season. And I can't wait to share them all with you!


Until next time ... :)


cupcake.xo

No comments:

Post a Comment